Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term speculum, Latin for "mirror", and its plural specula, may refer to:
- Specula (watchtower), a Roman watchtower
- Speculum (medical), a medical tool used for examining body cavities
- Speculum (journal), a journal of medieval studies published by the Medieval Academy of America
- Speculum literature, a medieval genre
- Speculum, magical telescopic device used by the mythical Prester John
- Speculum feathers, the secondary feathers on the inner part of a duck's wing which are often brightly coloured
- Speculum metal, an alloy containing copper and tin used for making all-metal mirrors
- Speculum (butterfly), a skipper butterfly genus in the tribe Erynnini
- Ophrys speculum, a species of ground orchid in the genus Ophrys
- Specula (gastropod), genus of sea snails in the family Cerithiopsidae
- "Speculum", a song by Adema from Adema (album)
- The Speculum a newsletter published by the College of Veterinary Medicine of The Ohio State University
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Speculum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.